One of our most popular patterns, Cleo is easy to make and oh so comfortable to wear. Make it dungaree-style with buckles or as a pinafore with buttons, with mini- or knee-length hem, optional centre-front split, choice of patch pockets and contrast topstitching. Wear Cleo year-round, over a Breton top in the summer or with a roll neck and snuggly tights in winter. Flattering on different shapes, once you try it, you’ll wonder how you lived without a dungaree dress!
We’ve made Cleo up in a number of fabrics, and it always looks fantastic! Once you’ve made one you will want to make another!
If you need any inspiration or to see how other people have styled their Cleo dress, you can search #sewingcleo on Pinterest or Instagram, and once you’ve made your own Cleo, tag us with your garment, using #thestudioatnumber30makes
Custom make your kit by only selecting what you need using the list below.
Essential items for your Cleo:
1. Choose Fabric:
- 1.3m Denim or Stretch Needlecord (we will include an extra 10cm to allow for shrinkage). Choose from the variations in the drop down box
- Tilly and the Buttons Cleo Pattern. If you already have the pattern you can choose not to include this in the kit from the drop down menu.
3. Essential Haberdashery
If you would like to include the haberdashery please select it from the drop down menu to add to your kit from the drop down menu
- 0.5m Iron on black Vilene interfacing
- 1 x pack Prym Dungaree Buckles
- 1 x Gutermann Topstitch thread (Colour 968)
- 1 x Gutermann Jeans thread
- 1 x pack Prym topstitch needles
- 1 x pack Prym needles suitable for your fabric choice
Optional items for your Cleo which can be ordered separately via the links:
Your kit will be packaged in a Studio at Number 30 gift box !