Agnes includes jargon-busting instructions, helpful sewing tips, and colour photos showing you each step – making it easy for you to create gorgeous clothes you can be proud to say you made yourself.
SKILL LEVEL – Improvers
FABRIC SUGGESTIONS – Light- to medium-weight stretch knit fabrics, such as cotton jersey, viscose jersey or wool jersey. Check that the fabric can be stretched crosswise at least 25% wider than its original width.
- Fabric – 1.5m (1 5/8 yards) x 147cm (58in) wide for all sizes
OR 1.5m (1 5/8 yards) x 115cm (45in) wide for sizes 1-5
OR 2.3m (2½ yards) x 115cm (45in) wide for sizes 6-8
- Matching thread
- 25cm (10in) x 6-8mm wide clear elastic, ribbon or stay tape to stabilise the shoulders
- Optional: 0.5m (20in) x 5mm wide woven or braided elastic for the ruched sleeves and neckline
- Ballpoint or stretch needle for your sewing machine
- Sewing machine and basic tools (a rotary cutter and mat are useful)
For more inspiration search #tillyagnes