Medium-weight, bias-cut fusible tape made of synthetic fibres and with a reinforcement stitch.Used for securing of bias-cut or round edges. Suitable for many inelastic fabrics.
- Securing and finishing of all rounded and diagonal edges
- Very versatile: Clothing, e.g. tops, T-Shirts, blouses, waistcoats, dresses, home decor, e.g. table cloths, swags
- Chain stitch prevents stretching of the edge
- Flat, flexible support edging
- Washable at 40 degrees
- Dry cleanable
How to use:
- The 12 mm Bias Tape is stitched at 4/8 mm. When fusing, position the 8 mm side of the tape to fabric edge. Sew behind the row of top stitching. The top stitched tape prevents stretching of edges.
- Press for 8 seconds using the two dot setting and dry heat.